Den 2018-06-15 kl. 07:39, skrev Dilip.H.N:
Sir,
I have done the simulation of amino-acid+water+cosolvents in GROMACS and now i want to calculate the HB auto-correlation functions.In GROMACS there is only intermittent HB and not Continuous HB. And hence i am trying with MDAnalysis which is a python module but in vain.

I have read your paper entitled "Thermodynamics of Hydrogen Bonding in Hydrophilic and Hydrophobic Media" and is really a good paper sir.

I want to know how did how to calculate the HB Auto-correlation functions there. Which programming language did you use for the code, sir? If possible can u share the code or help me here sir..

Any suggestions are highly appreciated sir.

Thank you.

You can do the continuous version with gmx hbond -life as well, but as we argue in the paper, the non-continuous version is more meaningful, since the continuous version depends on the frequency of saving the trajectory.

Please ask further questions on the gmx-users mailing list.

---
With Best Regards,

Dilip.H.N
PhD Student.
Mailtrack <https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality5&;> Sender notified by Mailtrack <https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality5&;> 06/15/18, 11:09:42 AM

Head of Department, Cell & Molecular Biology, Uppsala University.
Box 596, SE-75124 Uppsala, Sweden. Phone: +46184714205.
http://www.icm.uu.se