This input has no information about implicit solvent and a simple google search immediately yields mdp examples using gbsa. As far as performance is concerned, we don't know the specs of your machine or the size of your system. With cutoff electrostatics and a cutoff of 5 nm, one can expect quite a bit of scaling with system size beyond linear.

Alex