To be fair, Gromacs does die with absolutely nothing in all logs once in a while, and it is not due to queue management, of which we have none. In my case, with a 100% probability, it happens when the setup is garbage, like your boundaries are crap, or you mixed up angstroms with nanometers in your custom nonbonded interactions, etc, etc.

This is a very useful post everyone should read.

Alex