I already answered your question. If you prefer words like "extensive thermodynamic property," please consider your favorite equations from thermodynamics, in which a linear function of energies, values of PV or TS are present. On the other side, despite the fact that all of these equations have been traditionally rescaled to 1 mol, there is total mass of the system, i.e. what you call "extensive thermodynamic properties" are nothing but properties of a given amount of matter.

The same logic explains the difference between total volume and volume per mole. Your energy of intermolecular interactions is ~ 170 kJ/mol.

Alex