The reference temperature depends on what you want to model, and how
well the force field reproduces the phase transition temperature of the
lipids. If, for example, the force field requires higher temperature for
a lipid type to remain liquid crystalline than it should, you have to
decide if the higher temperature is reasonable or if you should be using
a different force field that is more accurate.

-Justin

What I want to model is the diffusion of several lipids, in interaction of a membrane protein. Buslaev and Gushchin (https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-017-11761-5) simulated lipids at different temperatures using different FFs, showing little differences. In my case I have a bilayer with DPPE, DOPE, POPE, DPPG, DOPG, POPG and CDL, plus a membrane protein, so I think regular physiological 310K is the best, right?

Best

Yasser

--
Yasser Almeida Hernández