Dear all,
I am trying to compute the stress-strain curves, using the pull code explained
in Justin’s tutorial. I want to put my crystalline cellulose (which is solvated
in water) under tension force at room temperature, and compute the
nano-mechanical properties of the system, e.g. Yield modulus, etc.
How can I relate the potential (energies) of the output edr file to this end?
In other words, are the output energies, after tension, absolute values or they
are relative values to the time when there have been no tension applied yet?
How can I obtain the energy values of only a group of my system out of the edr
file? Since I assume the output is, by default, the total averaged energies of
the system, while I have no interest in contribution of the part coming from
water.
Best,
Ali