On 3/11/19 5:45 PM, Mario Andres Rodriguez Pineda wrote:
If i don't use -maxwarn option they send me the same error.

Omitting -maxwarn won't fix problems, but it is a very bad habit to casually use -maxwarn as it overrides critical problems with your input.

I see also this:
WARNING 1 [file topol.top, line 23986]:
   You are using Ewald electrostatics in a system with net charge. This can
   lead to severe artifacts, such as ions moving into regions with low
   dielectric, due to the uniform background charge. We suggest to
   neutralize your system with counter ions, possibly in combination with a
   physiological salt concentration.
Cheking the archive toppol.top this line is empty

I'm try to minimize the energy of my protein in vacum, whithout ions or
solvent

As the message says, you shouldn't be using PME for this system. In vacuum, you should be using plain cutoff electrostatics with infinite cutoffs (rlist=rcoulomb=rvdw=0).

-Justin

Justin A. Lemkul, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Office: 301 Fralin Hall