Hi Mac Kevin E. Braza,

What hardware are you using? What kind of hardware would be needed to do a full simulation instead of a coarse-grained one?

Regards,

Benson

On 4/1/19 6:49 PM, João Henriques wrote:
GPCR + membrane systems are notoriously big systems to work with for most
research groups, regardless of your location on the map. Even in
"privileged Europe" many research groups would struggle to produce
microsecond long atomistic simulations of this system within a short period
of time. Moreover, "privileged Europe" is also home to significant computer
resource discrepancies among its member countries. This is actually one of
the main reasons why your group's CG model is so popular :)