Dear GROMACS users,

I am trying to extend the CHARMM force field of graphene by polarization of
carbon atoms. I need  to use the rigid rod dipole model, with a dipole on each
carbon atom, with length of 0.7 A° combined with a charge of 0.1 e, which
yields a polarization of 0.910 A°^3 (GRAPPA).

Can you suggest me some literature where I can get some idea how to do it? In
GROMACS manual, I have found Chapter  4.4. related to the polarization but it
contains only information on  simple polarization, water polarization and Thole
polarization and doesn't provide some hint how to extend a given force field.

Thank you for your answer in advance.

Greetings

Zuzana