Public bug reported:

Note to SRU Team
================
This is a new source package for xenial.

We need libwoff1 and libwoff-dev promoted to main. The binary package
named "woff2" should be in universe.

The approved MIR which mentions this will be done is LP: #17427423

This SRU depends on the brotli SRU LP: #1795077

Impact
======
webkit2gtk 2.20 released in March 2018 dropped its embedded brotli and woff2
libraries to use the system libraries. Because that version is a security
update, webkit2gtk has not had support for woff2 web fonts since then in Ubuntu
16.04 LTS.

Test Case
=========
Build webkit2gtk against woff2 and verify that woff2 fonts appear to work on
web sites.

Regression Potential
====================
N/A This is a new library. It has been used by webkit2gtk in Debian Testing for
6 months.

** Affects: woff2 (Ubuntu)

** Affects: woff2 (Ubuntu Xenial)

** Tags: xenial

** Also affects: woff2 (Ubuntu Xenial)

** Changed in: woff2 (Ubuntu Xenial)

** Changed in: woff2 (Ubuntu Xenial)

** Description changed:

  Note to SRU Team
[...]

Title:
  Backport woff2 to Ubuntu 16.04 LTS

Status in woff2 package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in woff2 source package in Xenial:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  Note to SRU Team