Public bug reported:

openscap 1.2.8 was backported to the trusty ESM product to support some
of the improvements we are making to our generated OVAL data and
consumption on that platform.

Unfortunately, the version used in the trusty esm update is
1.2.8-1ubuntu02+esm1 which is greater than the 1.2.8-1ubuntu0.2 version
in xenial-security. This means that users upgrading from trusty ESM to
xenial will not get the version of openscap in xenial, built with the
xenial toolchain, which can lead to problems.

The only way to resolve this is for an update to the xenial package to a
version greater than the version in trusty ESM.

** Affects: openscap (Ubuntu)

** Affects: openscap (Ubuntu Xenial)

** Also affects: openscap (Ubuntu Xenial)

** Changed in: openscap (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: openscap (Ubuntu Xenial)

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of नेपाली
भाषा समायोजकहरुको समूह, which is subscribed to Xenial.

Title:
  openscap: xenial version is lower than version published in trusty/esm

Status in openscap package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in openscap source package in Xenial:
  Confirmed

Bug description: