Hello Robert,

Some people have asked for it ... I have been quite busy recently so it did not
make it to the top of the list.

At the moment, BMP is processed by a separate application but I intend to
change this when I implement v7. Like everyone my issue is that I need more
hours in my days :-)
This year, I updated ExaBGP's code to be able to pass raw packets to the
backend process (and not only a text or JSON representation) so serialising
them on disk using the MTR container format should not be to hard to add.

If many people are saying that they would use it, then I will bump the feature
up the list.

Thomas