Chris's message in this thread from May 11:

"This looks like the right one. I'll have to move the binaries back to our
hosting since google code moved things around a few times.

https://storage.googleapis.com/google-code-archive-
downloads/v2/code.google.com/growl/Uninstall%20Growl.zip "

----
Charlie Schloss

Why Open the Web?

Despite the connecting purpose of the Web, it is not entirely open to all
of its users. When used correctly, HTML documents can be displayed across
platforms and devices. However, many devices are excluded access to Web
content.

http://my.opera.com/community/openweb/info/