Thanks Eric for your feedback. Could you give me a clue to use "Name Resolvers" to integrate with a service discovery?

Thanks in advances!

Regards,
Benson

在 2016/6/14 1:48, Eric Anderson 写道:
On Mon, Jun 13, 2016 at 3:03 AM, Benson Wang <benson.w...@symbio.com <mailto:benson.w...@symbio.com>> wrote:

    We register our services by the way below. But we cannot remove
    the registered services from gRPC.

If you want to mutate the services after you start the server, you need to provide your own HandlerRegistry. For example, you can pass a MutableHandlerRegistry <https://github.com/grpc/grpc-java/blob/v0.14.0/core/src/main/java/io/grpc/MutableHandlerRegistry.java> (note that this will be renamed to io.grpc.util.MutableHandlerRegistry in the next release).

    It seems gRPC's has not support for service discovery & registry
    so far. Is it in your plan?

Is that related to removing services, or is this a completely separate question?

If it's a separate question, then you want to look at "Name Resolvers." gRPC does not do service discovery itself but allows integrating with a service discovery service via Name Resolvers. Is there a particular service discovery mechanism you would like to use?