Hi everyone,

I'm migrating an Android app from a REST endpoint to gRPC, and so far
things are going well. I just have a few questions on some aspects that I'm
unsure of, I hope that someone can help me out.

   1. Should I be making RPC calls on the main thread? I've been doing that
   so far with blocking stubs, and performance is good, but sometimes the main
   thread gets infinitely frozen. I don't know if I'm perhaps not handling
   errors properly.
   2. I've so far been initialising a new stub/connection on every
   activity/fragment, would this mean that multiple HTTP connections are open?
   Would initialising a single stub in my Application be a better solution? I
   just haven't tried it out as I don't know how I'd tell if there's a
   difference.
   3. I'm using Node.js as my server, and so far I've struggled with using
   an async connection, I've looked at the examples a few times, but I'm still
   struggling. Is there anyone who can point me to other resources on the net?
   Unfortunately for me, most people using gRPC in public/GitHub are using the
   golang version.

Thanks in advance

Neville