Hello,

I'd actually built only grpc-compiler project from grpc-java which I needed
for building Bazel 0.3. Entire grpc-java is yet to be built completely. I'm
still seeing one test failure for netty-tcnative not being able to be
loaded, although I built it from source locally. So, currently working on
this issue. I shall get back to you with the working changes as soon as
possible.

Thanks,
Nishidha

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/grpc-io/353a482b-83c1-42b5-be15-fd78bd1fae65%40googlegroups.com.