GCLB has it on their roadmap to support http/2 to backends and add support
for gRPC by Q2 this year. It is currently not supported.
Are you looking for L7 load balancing with gRPC backends?

Varun Talwar | Product Manager | varuntal...@google.com | 415-341-7352

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/grpc-io/CAHbcPL%3D_OX75bbx7SOSjr%3D9FTXvRMFtgf6WYwMNxi9zGA1nDDA%40mail.gmail.com.