Hi.

What is the proper way to implement unsolicited events (fired by server
toward all its clients)? Should I use a never-returning server-stream rpc
method (i.e. a "subscribe" method) in order to keep a set
of IServerStreamWriter references and use such references to reach clients
back?

Same pattern should apply to a pub/sub scenario, as far as I understand.

Thanks!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/grpc-io/57667504-7a28-46aa-ae4c-7f7e3c778545%40googlegroups.com.