Some education please on the NettyChannelBuilder vs ManagedChannelBuilder.
Code I inherited used ManagedChannelBuilder for grpc (non-TLS) and
NettyChannelBuilder for grpcs (TLS).  So NettyChannelBuilder is a subclass
of ManagedChannelBuilder with more options.   Is there any reason to not
just use both for grpc and grpcs ?  I think in both cases we'll want to set
the keepalive option
Thanks!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/grpc-io/96431849-ba64-4b63-94d1-d658f87401ac%40googlegroups.com.