The CloudNative Conference is coming up in December, and right now the Call
for Presentations is open
<http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/cloudnativecon-and-kubecon-north-america/program/cfp>!
This conference is the perfect place to connect with others in the open
source software world, and a great opportunity to learn and share about
gRPC!

If you'd like to submit a presentation idea, please do so by Monday the
21st - that's the deadline, and it's a firm one! Once you've submitted an
idea please add it to our tracking sheet as well
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cwVUXTpdjLE0CAUCGs0-Asqu6P720OZlnsHeLPniR8s/edit?usp=sharing>
.

If you're not interested in speaking but know exactly what kind of session
you'd like to attend, please add that to the tracking sheet
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cwVUXTpdjLE0CAUCGs0-Asqu6P720OZlnsHeLPniR8s/edit?usp=sharing>!
Often there are those wanting to speak but not sure what the audience would
want to hear about, so your ideas can be a big help.

If you have any questions about the process, please let me know; I'm happy
to help. CNCF has a short list of suggested topics that may help inspire:

*Suggested gRPC Topics:*

   - Monitoring and Tracing of gRPC services
   - Large polyglot gRPC deployment experience
   - gRPC + IOT
   - REST and gRPC together with gateways
   - Use of streaming grpc apis
   - gRPC and load balancing: Experience with proxy based/client side lb
   and service discovery
   - Forward and Backward compatibility of APIs

Additionally, case studies and best practices topics, such as how best to
contribute to documentation, etc. are all great topics too!

Let's get a great gRPC showing at the event!

April Kyle Nassi |  Community Manager - gRPC/Istio |  ana...@google.com |
 @thisisnotapril

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/grpc-io/CAAgWDxLk4tTORjwjQkq%3DRuYV2h5aKchRknKoBhVBAmK-Hq3YrA%40mail.gmail.com.