Hi
Is there a means for the client to obtain the certificate bytes from the
TLS negotiation that was sent by the server ?  The reason I ask, to avoid a
replay security scenario the idea is for the client to hash this and send
it back with requests. I honestly don't know the details of this but just
trying to figure out if it can even be done.  I don't think that even
converting a Java Certificate or X509 Certificate back to bytes works
because I don't think it would guarantee idempotance.   The closest I've
seen sslContext.sessionContext().getIds()  use one of those ids ->
sslContext.sessionContext().getSession(id) which has an SSLSession where
there are methods to get Certificates but as noted  I don't think that's
adequate.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/grpc-io/45b2cbd8-f3b8-46a3-95bb-f22a39e2d401%40googlegroups.com.