Hi, Eric

 It is defined in doc/connection-backoff.md
> <https://github.com/grpc/grpc/blob/master/doc/connection-backoff.md>.

Actually, I'm curious how the specification is integrated into the CQ logic.
For the auto reconnection, my concern is if I want to implement my own
retry logic, since the reconnection is actually controlled in the
background thread which poll the cq. The user retry logic sometimes are not
working, since grpc cannot make sure every time user retry a rpc will auto
reconnect the channel (e.g. at the retry time, the channel state is also
TRANS_FAILURE).

Thanks,
Yihao

在 2017年9月21日星期四 UTC-7上午11:31:03,Eric Anderson写道:

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/grpc-io/2542cd84-1904-42d3-8966-05e234461c68%40googlegroups.com.