Hi Ajay,

I tried compiling the Juniper C implementation for gRPC but could not get
through. I have posted the issue on github repository. Also I want to
replace protoc-C by nanoPB to have a C implementation of the entire stack.
Have you tried that? Are you known of any repository which has implemented
gRPC on top of HTTP2 and proto/json in C.

Thank you!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/grpc-io/aa0c7a00-5c9b-4843-8d48-f27f7c2852e6%40googlegroups.com.