Currently there is no way to do this in gRPC Java. The PRIORITY is coming
from Netty, and Netty would need to be changed to disable sending it. For
now, getting this issue fixed on the grpc/grpc side seems like the correct
way forward, and it looks like the C-team is now reviewing the fix in your
PR.

Thanks,

Eric

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/grpc-io/CALUXJ7jo%3DZExX16W17rPFP8XO28Wyvk5SoNufAAD__t%3DEeviSA%40mail.gmail.com.