SubChannel getting created for the new server means round-robin is aware of
this new server and tries to connect.
The creation log starts with the logId of the Subchannel. Do you see any
other logs related to that logId?
My suspicion is that the Subchannel couldn't get connected.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/grpc-io/2929af22-83c9-4a34-91c4-49c45cc9f9e5%40googlegroups.com.