If you want messages to arrive in a particular order, you should send all
of those messages on the same stream.

If for some reason that is not an option, you could instead define the
order in the RPC method definition. For example, you could add a sequence
number that is shared across both streams to the response message type.
Then the client can use those sequence numbers to reconstruct the proper
order after receiving the messages. If one stream gets too far ahead of the
other, the client could simply stop reading from that stream temporarily to
allow the other one to catch up.