Is there an associated error on the server? The error message suggests a
server error with an index out of bounds exception: 2^31. Only way I could
see something like that happening is if the file was being buffered on the
server side in memory.

On Mon, Apr 27, 2020 at 6:56 AM VigneshDhanraj G <vigneshdhanra...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
> I am not able to upload large files more than 2GB even after chunk. I have
> found the file is uploaded still exeception raised? Please help me to
> understand the issue here and way to fix this problem.
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "demo_client.py", line 12, in <module>
>     client.upload(in_file_name)
>   File
> "/home/vigneshdhanraj/Project/grpc-upload/grpc-file-transfer/src/lib.py",
> line 34, in upload
>     response = self.stub.upload(chunks_generator)
>   File
> "/home/vigneshdhanraj/Project/grpc-upload/myenv/lib/python3.6/site-packages/grpc/_channel.py",
> line 1011, in __call__
>     return _end_unary_response_blocking(state, call, False, None)
>   File
> "/home/vigneshdhanraj/Project/grpc-upload/myenv/lib/python3.6/site-packages/grpc/_channel.py",
> line 729, in _end_unary_response_blocking
>     raise _InactiveRpcError(state)
> grpc._channel._InactiveRpcError: <_InactiveRpcError of RPC that terminated
> with:
>     status = StatusCode.UNKNOWN
>     details = "*Exception calling application: Value out of range:
> 2147483648*"
>     debug_error_string =
> "{"created":"@1587649701.194973268","description":"Error received from peer
> ipv6:[::1]:8888","file":"src/core/lib/surface/call.cc","file_line":1056,"grpc_message":"Exception
> calling application: Value out of range: 2147483648","grpc_status":2}"
>
> Regards,
> VigneshDhanraj G

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/grpc-io/cbc945c2-6d3a-4d2b-a52f-2a6b59a9dfba%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/grpc-io/cbc945c2-6d3a-4d2b-a52f-2a6b59a9dfba%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>

Mya Pitzeruse

Principal Software Engineer - Service Infrastructure

Gender Pronouns: She, Her, Hers

mjp...@indeed.com

Indeed - We help people get jobs.

Indeed.com <http://www.indeed.com/>