The Question in short is
Can I use C# Full .NET Framework Client with  C# .NET core client with a
secured Channel.?
Can you lead me to some examples where this is done? I could not find
anywhere if this can be  done or It Cannot be done.

Detail:
I made an example using .NET Framework client with Grpc C# Github
<https://github.com/grpc/grpc/tree/master/src/csharp> as the reference and
.NET Core client with this example from Grpc dotnet
<https://github.com/grpc/grpc-dotnet/tree/master/examples/Progressor> as a
the reference.
I was able to establish an insecure communication channel with
new Channel("127.0.0.1", 5000, ChannelCredentials.Insecure)
and the Non-Https port opened in 5000 in the ASP.NET Core server.

When I try to connect with
var channel = new Channel("127.0.0.1", 5001, new SslCredentials());
to the Https port 5000 in the ASP.NET Core ServerI

How can I use a secure channel to communicate. I want to use the same pfx +
password combination.