Hi all,
I must be missing something simple. I'm using the python client to generate
RPC messages for a bidirectional streaming service. The server is in java
and generates messages very rarely. How can i at a grpc level know if
messages have been delivered to the business logic on the server side?

This is an example i see at many places:

response = stub.MetricReport(iter(repeated_metric()))

for r in response:

   //Do something with response

However, this seems to be a blocking call and like i said the server rarely
responds. What can i look at from a grpc level to get delivery status?

Thanks
Sudharsan