Dear gRPC developers,

We notice that there are many cases gRPC or other status codes are being
converted internally through our code analyzer.

For example, in
https://github.com/grpc/grpc/issues/23775

The error code from

```c
// may return GRPC_STATUS_INVALID_ARGUMENT
status = gsec_aead_crypter_decrypt_iovec(...);
if (status != GRPC_STATUS_OK) {
    return GRPC_STATUS_INTERNAL;
}
```
, the original status code is dropped. I believe such a conversion is not
needed. Besides, it may not present the real errors to its client, which
may not follow guidelines
in https://grpc.github.io/grpc/core/md_doc_statuscodes.html.

On another hand, in the same function, it does keep the original status
codes, some times.

```c
grpc_status_code status = verify_frame_header(...);
if (status != GRPC_STATUS_OK) {
    return status;
}
```

Your team closes my issues so quickly so I am not sure if here is the right
place to report. Shall we confine a clear and general guideline of when to
convert status codes internally?