using grpc c++‘s async server api, should i add one cq per rpc method or
just one cq for all service?

I am taking over a grpc c++ service in my job. it use 10 completionqueue
for a async service method , and yet another 20 completionqueue for another
stream service method. The handling of the completionqueue is quite similar
to the helloworld async service example, except that it use one thread
worker per completionqueue.

Such a design is not very convenient for adding more service method. And I
am thinking that refactoring it to using just one completionqueue, and
dispatching the tags in the completionqueue to my own domain transactions
handling thread pool. Is it a right disign pattern or is there any better?