You can just create an instance like this:

class TestClientBidiReactor : public ClientBidiReactor<TestRequest,
TestResponse> {
public:
  explicit TestClientBidiReactor(Stub* stub, ClientContext& context, ...) {
...}

There is StartRead and StartWrite
StartCall will activate the call (so use after Read and Write)

You can implement OnReadDone, OnWriteDone, and/or OnDone to achieve the
callback behaviour you need.

ClientCallBackReadWrite you can also create; just watch out that the
streaming objects are not actually implemented in the public API.  A
reactor is usually used!