I'm assuming you're asking about a client channel, not a server channel
because for a server channel, it's as simple as binding to an IP owned by
the network interface you want.

On the client side, this is determined by your routing table. Check out
your route table with `ip route sho` and ensure that the kernel will route
traffic to your desired server using the desired network interface.