Hi Tarek,

The `asyncio.CancelledError` is only generated when an asyncio coroutine is
cancelled, in gRPC case, an ongoing RPC is cancelled locally. If the RPC
representation (the grpc.aio.Call object) is passed to other coroutines,
it's possible that they might cancel it, hence current coroutine will
receive a `asyncio.CancelledError`.