Hello
i have a stream of messages coming from a websocket or a grpc client. for
each message my service produces 0 or more reply messages. by default both
websocket endpoints and grpc request observers are guaranteed to be called
by maximum 1 thread concurrently, so my replies are sent in the same order
as requests. Now I want to dispatch request processing to other threads and
process them in parallel, but still keep the order. Therefore, I need some
"concurrent ordered response buffer", which will buffer replies to a given
request message until processing of previous requests is finished and
replies to them are sent (in order they were produced within each "request
bucket").

I can develop such class myself, but it seems a common case, so I was
wondering if maybe such thing already exists (to not reinvent the wheel).
however I could not easily find anything on the web nor get any answer on SO
<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/67174565/java-concurrent-ordered-response-buffer>
. does anyone knows about something like this?

Thanks!