Hello all,

I have a Go server configured to use self-signed TLS certs. When I
specify the certificate to the client, it all works great.

When I try to connect to the server over an insecure channel, it seems
that the channel gets established, but i get an error when i make the
RPC method call:

2021/07/02 17:37:04 Error getUser
2021/07/02 17:37:04 rpc error: code = Unavailable desc = connection closed

Is this expected?

Thanks,
Amit.