Hi all,
I just started using grpcio a couple of days ago. I'm on python==3.7.6 and
OS Catalina 10.15.4. I want to run the greeter example. I have got all the
dependencies in place, virtualenv etc - I can start the server no problem
but when I run the client I get this error:

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "greeter_client.py", line 45, in <module>

    run()

  File "greeter_client.py", line 37, in run

    response = stub.SayHello(helloworld_pb2.HelloRequest(name='you'))

  File ".../grpc/lib/python3.7/site-packages/grpc/_channel.py", line 946,
in __call__

    return _end_unary_response_blocking(state, call, False, None)

  File ".../grpc/lib/python3.7/site-packages/grpc/_channel.py", line 849,
in _end_unary_response_blocking

    raise _InactiveRpcError(state)

grpc._channel._InactiveRpcError: <_InactiveRpcError of RPC that terminated
with:

status = StatusCode.UNIMPLEMENTED

details = "Method not found!"

debug_error_string =
"{"created":"@1625321565.427556000","description":"Error received from peer
ipv6:[::1]:50051","file":"src/core/lib/surface/call.cc","file_line":1067,"grpc_message":"Method

not found!","grpc_status":12}"

I also get the same error when trying to run my own grpc system. I tried
running with the original helloworld docs in the github repo, and also with
the modifications suggested in the grpc.io Quick Start docs.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help! :)

Mo