Hi. We have a gRPC based server on the internet and our own client software
connecting to it at different customer sites. Quite often these clients
can't connect due to probably some firewall issue in their intranet to
internet connection. We changed to using port 443 to avoid firewalls
blocking outgoing traffic on unknown ports but that doesn't help.

I turned on logging using gpr_set_log_verbosity(GPR_LOG_SEVERITY_INFO); but
I got nothing at all before I got the return value deadline_exceeded. I
have increased the timeout to 10s so it's not just slow.

I replaced the URL with the corresponding ip number and then I got could
not connect to all addresses with no measurable delay.

Any tips and tricks that could be useful?