Dear Team,

It's nice to re-meet you here and I hope my email finds you well.

This is Cissy Chen from Mars Translation. I wanted to see if you’re looking to
expand your business globally?

As an ISO certified company and a member of American Translators Association
(ATA), we strictly follow the quality guidelines of ISO and ATA and each of our
projects will be edited by a second editor to assure the translation to be both
technically and grammatically accurate..

What's more, we can do 300 words free test translation for the language you
need to ensure the quality meet your expectation. Do you have any potential
project now?

Seeking for your kind response.

Wish you good health and prosperity in business. 😊

Thanks & best regards,
Cissy Chen | Business Development Manager
Mobile/Whatsapp/Skype: +86 18128846357