Hi Louie,

After 1.41, I'm not aware of a change that might require a newer glibc.
Usually, pip will read the wheel's metadata and advice on if the given
wheel will work or not on that platform.

For immediate fix, I would recommend using Raspberry Pi officially
supported Python wheels: https://www.piwheels.org/project/grpcio/

glibc 2.33 is definitely too new. Can you open an issue on GitHub to track
this problem? https://github.com/grpc/grpc/issues

Cheers,
Lidi Zheng