Hi,

     We have a system where clients open bi-directional grpc stream to ALB,
which proxies to one of active server. So

                         bi-di

In-case of any failure of connection, clients re-connects to us as we want
to keep a bi-di channel open.

Question is : How can we keep the channel open even if there is no activity
for sometime. ALB are configured with 300 sec idle-timeout which means it
will drop the connection if no packets are exchanged in 300 sec.

As we want to keep the connection open as much possible ( only re-create
in-case of any issue),  and not let it die due to idle timeout, what
properties should server can client set ?
Should keep-alive setting at both client & server help out ?