Normally gRPC client creates its own TCP connection(s) to communicate with
a gRPC server.
I am not aware of an option to reuse some existing TCP connection.
Can you provide more details on problems you are trying to solve? What is
the reasoning behind this architecture? Why do you want gRPC server to be
on clients?