Greetings to all,
I am trying to install the grpc v.1.3.1 on Linux to get it to work with
ProtoBuf 3.12.2.
I downloaded the protoc-gen-grpc-java-1.3.1-linux-x86_64.exe from maven
repository.
I tried run it from the command line after changing the permissions but
nothing happened.
Could you please provide me with some guidance on how to run this exe file?
My Linux version is: 3.10.0-1160.45.1.el7.x86_64
Thx & BR