I'm trying to solve the following problem using grpc. we have one ml
service which returns positivity score given a text.
On the client side, we will receive multiple texts parallely and we need to
get the score from ml service for each of those texts
I implemented that using unary calls with python on grpc server side and
java on client side.

Couple of questions on this,

   - I see in docs that we can share the same channel across multiple
   stubs/client objects. how to know the maximum requests a channel can handle?
   - how to get to know the time taken at each step for every grpc call?
   like time taken to create connection, time taken to send the request and so
   on. Any tool I can use to track things like these?
   - Can I look into bi-directional streaming instead of using unary calls
   with multiple clients and channels?

And one more basic question, how to implement request-response kind of
model in bi-directional streaming. I'm looking only for the basic idea of
client side implementation using grpc-java. How do we get to know the
response of a particular request in bi-directional streaming without
passing some identifier for every request and mapping the response through
that id?