i have gRPC sync server with one service and 1 RPC.

I am not setting ResourceQuota on serverbuilder. If n clients wants to
connect, there will be n request handler threads created by gRPC. I want to
keep some limit on these threads. lets say 10. And if it costs some latency
in serving client, it is okay.

So I tried these settings:
grpc::ServerBuilder builder; grpc::ResourceQuota rq; rq.SetMaxThreads(10);
builder.SetResourceQuota(rq); builder.SetSyncServerOption(
grpc::ServerBuilder::SyncServerOption::MIN_POLLERS, 1);
builder.SetSyncServerOption(
grpc::ServerBuilder::SyncServerOption::MAX_POLLERS, 1);
builder.SetSyncServerOption(grpc::ServerBuilder::SyncServerOption::NUM_CQS,
1);

>From another process, I am firing up 800 clients in parallel. So I expect
there will be 1 completion queue for each of them and 10 threads sharing
it. However, on client side there is an error:

"*Server Threadpool Exhausted*"

and none of the client succeeds.