Hi
  I have a query on how to find the minimum GCC version for a specific GRPC
C++ release.
  Iam aware that the current release of GRPC C++ requires minimum 5.1 GCC.

  For 1.41 release https://github.com/grpc/grpc/tree/v1.41.x/src/cpp it is
mentioned as GCC 4.9+ for Linux based OS .
 I don't see the same kind of info for the earlier release.

 Please share what releases of GRPC  C++ maps to minimum GCC 4.8.1 if some
is aware ?

Can some one help me out .

Regards
Rajesh