thank you very much.
this is what i was looking for. but why there is no mention of this class
in docs or anywhere?
none the less, thank you very much...
also, i was depending on `grpc-protobuf` and `grpc-protobuff` and runtime
`grpc-netty-shaded`, since examples are doing the same.
it took me 10 mins to figure out it's in `grpc-services`. rn, for testing i
used, `grpc-all` and it's working.
but `all` is quite heavy it seems. i will only use  `grpc-services`, if
that works.
anyway, that's on my side... :)

Many thanks,
siddhant kumar