Hello,

I am trying to get a gRPC service set up so that I can effectively have two
arguments. I need to have access to an ID and a stream of chunks in my
server. The client has access to the ID and the stream of chunks, but given
gRPC's function model, I can only get one or the other. What would be great
is for the setup where I can get the request with metadata, but I want to
be mindful of best practice and not hack the platform too much.

What is the best way to go about getting a stream of requests and a single
request in one function call?

Thanks for your help!