We have discovered a regression in grpc-xds starting with 1.51.0 where
resources might stop receiving updates. The trigger could happen hours or
days after the binary had started. xDS users should avoid 1.51.0, 1.51.1,
and 1.52.0. We suggest using 1.50.x until patch releases with the fix are
available.

The bug should generally not cause resources to be missing, but instead
out-of-date. This most easily impacts EDS, which would cause backend IP
addresses to become stale. But config changes in general might not be seen
by grpc-xds.

See https://github.com/grpc/grpc-java/pull/9809 to track the fix.