gRPC server running on 0.0.0.0:PORT, so you have to make the connection to
that socket from your client side. If you are using localhost:PORT in
client side, it is pointing to the current pod's (client side - local
machine) socket, hence you need change 0.0.0.0:PORT in both gRPC side
(server) as well as your client side (Node or Apache or Go or etc).